Had some lovely little things that made me happy this week!
1. My husband and I went birdwatching yesterday and he happened to look inside a hollow tree to see if there were birds in it. The little brown eyes that blinked back at him didn’t belong to a bird however!
2. Yesterday I decided to go to the new supermarket that just opened up. And they had gorgeous little bunches of jonquils. So I had to buy one (naturally!), and now I have beautiful flowers decorating my house and smelling lovely and just making me generally happy!
3. Last night my husband noticed the floor was dirty and vacuumed it! Without even a hint from me! Miracles happen! And that makes me very happy indeed!
4. This morning I found that one of my recipes has been pinned several times on Pinterest! Put a big smile on my face!
5. I know I’m only supposed to do four but the sunshine today is just so lovely it deserves a mention too! It’s been so nice and warm – shame I didn’t think to do washing while it’s sunny! (Although, knowing my luck it would probably have poured with rain if I had done washing.)
So that’s some of my happy things from the last week (although they’re mostly centred on the last 2 days!). Can you find any little things to be happy about today?